Thursday, July 7, 2011

Weekend update

I hope you all had a fabulous holiday weekend like I did!

I headed to Des Moines on Thursday so that I could assist Jessica with some last minute touches for the wedding.
The rehearsal dinner on Friday was the definition of perfection.

[the stunning couple, Jessie &Nate]


[me &the gorgeous bride(my.bff), Jessica]

Wedding on Saturday after we got our hair &makeup done (obvs)
Oh, makeup was done by the incredible Patrick of Vanity &Glamour Cosmetics
Seriously, if your in Des Moines needing makeup, he's amazing & the makeup is beyond wonderful.
Products are also available for purchase on the website!

[fresh makeup!]

I cannot wait to see the photographer's pictures of the wedding.

The reception was a blast.
I spent 99% of the time on the dance floor.


I got back to Sioux City on Sunday and spent the rest of my weekend riding my motorcycle!
I struggled a bit on Sunday, but practice makes perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment