Wednesday, July 13, 2011

So What! Wednesday

It's hump day!  Go ahead &link up with Life After I "Dew" for SWW!

This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if:

  • I secretly enjoy Selena Gomez's "Who says"...
    I'm no beauty queen, I'm just beautiful me.
  • I'm using my brother's birthday as an excuse to go party during the week
    Happy Birthday Adam!
  • I spent over half an hour last night reading all of my &my bff's facebook wall posts to eachother.  I miss her and it reminded me of SO, SO many fabulous &hilarious times together.
  • I'm psyched to receive my JustFab heels which *should* arrive tomorrow, even though I've read some sketchy reviews about the program.  I will judge for myself!
  • I was forced convinced by [Sarah] to place another F21 order yesterday... Christmas should be arriving again in 4-9 business days!
  • I'm absolutely addicted to America's Got Talent.  Man, oh man, those people have mad skills... especially my favorite,[ Landau Eugene Murphy Jr.]
Alright, I'm dying to finish reading my book now.. Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause, which Sarah reviewed last Friday [here] & I will be posting my own review this week!

Link up & have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. haha there is a commercial that plays that "who says" song and every time it comes on i sing it! so i guess i like it too!

    ReplyDelete