Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Movin' up in the [techy] world.

My poor, poor cell phone did not survive the motorcycle wreck on Sunday night.
Apparently, it cushioned my fall.

So after spending over 2 hours at two different Verizon locations, I came home with this sexy beast.
[via]

The Motorola Droid 3, which was just released last week.
Except mine is a little sexier... like this.
[via]

I'm having fun transitioning to this miraculous phone, as I had a phone through Straight Talk before, which is basically a TracPhone.  Pretty classy...

I have joined the worlds of Twitter (which I had before, but rarely tweeted... @xoxhaylee), FourSquare, and Skype Mobile.. which I'm not quite sure how to operate yet. =D
The very nice guy that took care of us (my mom got the same phone) also threw in some goodies, such as the cases, car chargers, & screen protectors... as well as $20 off each phone.

See, some bad things do come with perks =)

1 comment:

  1. ooo have fun with the new technology! the hubs and i recently upgraded to internet phones and oi veh, it has been so much fun. who knew life could be made so much more convenient as a result of a 4" by 2" gadget! :) <3 rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete