Wednesday, July 27, 2011

So What! Wednesday


This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if:

  • I might have eaten breakfast twice this morning.  Waking up at 4:25a.m. is no fun, and I can't survive working 'til 6p.m without eating three times.
  • I finally finished season 3 of True Blood and have been begging my friend's to let me come over and catch up on season 4... I need more Eric Northman...

    [via]
  • I checked out the sex offender list of my new neighborhood yesterday... only so that I know which guys NOT TO DATE.
  • the lovely [Sarah] already got me hooked to the ridiculousness of Fashion Story on my phone... just what I need to boost my social life.

    [via]
  • I just about had a nervous breakdown because I thought I lost this post... oh it's going to be a lonnnnng day.
Go link up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew" for your own SWW post!

No comments:

Post a Comment