Saturday, July 30, 2011

What you wished for could come true...

I wish:
  • that I hadn't had to work today
  • that the pipe dreams extravaganza was this weekend instead of next...

    [not quite the same... but we don't bring cameras, you understand ;) via]
  • that guys weren't so ridiculous all the time
  • that I hadn't posted my blog on fb, 'cause now I can't write about specifics, although I probably will someday
  • that I had a better paying job (obvs, doesn't everyone?)

    [via]
  • that my student loan bills would magically disappear
  • the sudoku in Saturday's paper would be somewhat easier... I just don't have the motivation to attempt it right now
  • that it was 8 o'clock = party time with these pretty ladies!

&&if you're bored... this site is hilarious.
apparently, I may be am a betch.

Enjoy your weekend!
xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment