Thursday, July 7, 2011

Just FABULOUS

I heard of this website a couple months ago, JustFab, and I can't remember who it was through.
However, I did some further investigating today and took the plunge and joined.
I mean, seriously, how could I resist?

JustFab is a monthly subscription to SHOES.  And HANDBAGS.
I mean, seriously, how could I resist?!?!

So I entered all of my precious data and they welcomed me with an exclusive 50% off today's purchase.
I waaaas slightly hesitant.  Until these.
Well, really it was these that caught my eye.. but navy is my obsession right now.

I haven't convinced you yet?  Well, take a looky here...


[lovee the purple here]

Have you fallen into a shoe coma yet?


[this screams summer]


You know that you're fabulous, so head on over [via my invitation here] and check it out. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment