Wednesday, July 20, 2011

So What! Wednesday =D


This week I am saying SO WHAT! if:

  • I'm super proud of myself for purchasing a Bobble water bottle to replace purchasing bottled water every single day at work.  I'm saving the environment, dude.
[via]
  •  I wanted to steal this dog from a friend this weekend.  He is the most adorable pooch evaahh.
  • I had to be the first person to test out the photo wall for Momma's wedding.
    It turned out fabulous, by the way ;)
[it was on the ground for the pic, it was made to set on a picnic table :) ]
  • I might have been a slight slacker on mailing out my partner's bracelet for the bloggy bracelet swap, but it did get accomplished!  I hope you like them Nicole!

Today is my last day of work for the week!  This means I'll probably end up slacking on blogging the rest of the week... =/
Please forgive me, but I will be taking plenty of photos for you to enjoy next week.
Especially since tonight is my mom's BACHELORETTE party!!
Friday is the rehearsal & the WEDDING is on Saturday!!!
Pray for a nice cool day for us, rather than the 93 degrees & slight chance of rain that is forecasted right now...

1 comment: