Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Addictions.

top: younkers, cardi: tjmaxx, skirt &belt: younkers, shoes: madden girl

I have a sickness.
It might be common among you girls as well...
I have an unhealthy addiction to shopping.
It never used to be so bad.
But lately, I have no ZERO self-control.

I'm newly comfortable with my body, so I'm buying more flattering clothes.
There's nothing wrong with that... right?!

My main problem: SALE/CLEARANCE RACKS
The top - on sale for $2.99 [buy it], so of course I bought it in 2 colors.
The skirt - on sale from $44 to $16 [now $13.20 buy it here]... so I bought 2 styles (it's work appropriate.)
The cardi - $7 discounted from $14


While my mom & her brand-new hubby are on their honeymoon in Sturgis the 2nd week of August, I am using my week of paid vacation to lounge around the house while puppy-sitting.
AND ORGANIZING MY CLOSET/DECLUTTERING.
My plan is to follow [Crissa's] lead with her Closet Cleanup Crash Course, found here!

I will not allow myself to purchase any more clothes or shoes (with the exception of my August JustFab purchase) until I get rid of (donate) the clothes that I no longer wear.
Seriously, I still have stuff from high school.

Does anyone else have tips for closet cleanups?
Please tell me that I'm not the only one with this addiction...
Wish me luck, I'm going to need it!

1 comment:

  1. LIAR! U just said u have a $10 off coupon and ur gonna use it! lol

    ReplyDelete