Wednesday, June 29, 2011

So What! Wednesday


It's that time of the week again!  So link up with Life After I "Dew" for SWW!

This week, I am saying SO WHAT! if:
  • I'm a bridesmaid in my bff's wedding this weekend and HAD to eat a big bowl of Red Velvet ice cream last night (my dress is a little big anyways!)
  • I'm slightly (okay, majorly) obsessed with my nail polish right now
  • I'm extremely impressed with myself for creating this little Thank You card for Mom to send for her bridal shower...

  • I'm kind of enjoying all the National Guard guys being in town, they're providing some pretty decent eye candy at work
  • I left a few things in my Jeep last night that I had moved out of my townhouse, because I was just too flippin' lazy to empty it all for the 60th day in a row. [slight exaggeration]
[my empty townhouse, bye byee]
  • I use [ ]'s wayy too much lately, I like it
  • Today is my last working day of the week.  Helloooo five day weekend :)
What are youu saying SO WHAT! to this week?!

No comments:

Post a Comment