Wednesday, June 22, 2011

So What Wednesday!

I'm linking up again with Shannon from "Life After I "Dew"" for SWW!

This week, I'm saying SO WHAT! if:

  • I'm super dehydrated today because I may or may not have drank nearly 1/2 a bottle of Belvedere last night (while packing up my townhouse)
  • I feel like I can lift heavier boxes while drinking (see! it was beneficial)
  • I'm having terrible luck in the male department lately (meaning I'm making not-so-good decisions).  Seriously guys, get it together.
  • I'm craving a new cell phone with a real plan... but I know that this Straight Talk junk will have to do for a few more months.
  • I stop at McDonald's for breakfast more than once a week to see the wonderful drive-thru man that helps to brighten my mornings. (Unfortunately, he was not working today, so I opted for a healthier breakfast &got the fruit & maple oatmeal.. it was surprisingly delish!)
  • I usually order one two sausage burritos with hot sauce for breakfast...

What are you saying SO WHAT! to this week?

2 comments:

  1. Cute post! I'm a new follower. Come follow me at www.bellabud.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love so what wednesday! I've never seen this before but im totally going to link up next week! haha and i love how drinking makes us both feel like we can do more than we actually can! i'm the same way!

    ReplyDelete