Wednesday, June 15, 2011

So What! Wednesday


I decided that I need to be more active with my blogging and in the blogging community, so I will now be linking up with Shannon, from Life After I "Dew" in SWW  :)

This week, I'm saying SO WHAT if...
  • I bought a motorcycle two weeks ago and haven't rode it yet
  • I'm being a terrible procrastinator with packing and moving out of my townhouse.  It will have to get done eventually
  • I already failed at my new diet that I started yesterday...
  • I complain about the dogs being so horribly exhausting every night
  • I'm a terrible doggy mom and put the dogs in their kennels (much) too often
  • I pick at my chipped fingernail polish (except when it's fresh, like today!)
  • I have the tendency to add tons of things to the shopping cart throughout the day and rarely ever checkout
  • I only clean when people are coming over.  So come on over!
What are you saying SO WHAT to this week? :)

1 comment:

  1. So what if I didn't do anything important yesterday. So what if I had a little too much chocolate when I'm supposed to be eating better. LOL

    Hey, can you tell me more about this "linking up" that you speak of?

    ReplyDelete