Monday, June 6, 2011

Biker babe.

This past weekend was absolutely gorgeous, the perfect weather to be out on a motorcycle all day!  I participated in my first poker run (as a passenger) which was part of the 2nd annual BON (bikerornot) party!  It was so much fun!!  I met so many fantastic people that I can't wait to see again!

I am riding on the 2nd bike from the right :)
BON group!  I'm in the peach tank top towards the right

My beautiful momma & me downtown Friday night

BREAKING NEWS: I actually bought my OWN bike last week!  I purchased a 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R.  It's cherry red and gorgeous.  I'm excited to really learn how to ride so I can participate in some poker runs myself!  Blogging world, allow me introduce you to Comet....
Get it?  Haylee's Comet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment