Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pull it!?

My lovely friend/co-worker, [Sarah has.. Sioux City Fashionality], and I are employed by this fabulously classy bank that happens to be located inside of a gas station.  Yes, you read that correctly.  Our location provides us with hours of interesting people watching, but also comes with the downside of, um, being in a gas station all day?

Shortly before I started working here (nearly 3 years ago), we were provided with our own lavatory.  Throughout this entire period of time, we have experienced difficulties with said bathroom, especially with the door situation.

Last week, with his super-human strength, our supervisor crushed the door knob.  This led to me creating a fancy sign to tape to the door which said "OCCUPIED, DO NOT OPEN" so that the pervs would not walk in on me.  (I absolutely refuse to use the public restroom in the building.)

Yesterday, we were amused by this fantastic invention in place of my sign....
Oh, you want a close-up?


The deadbolt on this bad boy has forced about 5 too many people to become held captive by the bathroom, so it's a no-go.  Now, you use that new HANDLE to pull the door shut & slide over the lock (which is another recent installment).

Lovely, isn't it?

P.S. My bank is not responsible of managing/cleaning the restrooms.
P.P.S.  The pull it! reference reminds me of Bop It! so, so badly.

1 comment:

  1. It works really well, actually! Who woulda thought such a genuine little invention would keep perverts out so well? lol!

    ReplyDelete