Sunday, June 12, 2011

Water Wars.

You might not have heard, but my city is getting bombarded with water along with a few other cities in the Midwest.  This is causing mass chaos and things will only get worse.  The Gavins Point Dam in Yankton, SD is releasing water like crazy and hundreds of people's homes are getting destroyed.
That is supposed to be an exit off the interstate.  Dangerous, I know, but I snapped that while driving.  Woops! 



So this past week has been spent working (well, sitting at work as many of our customers have fled the area) and moving as much as possible out of my townhouse.  That picture of the helicopter is one block away from my townhouse.  The National Guard has pretty much taken over the area.

1 comment:

  1. Heard more on the news today about the massive flooding there. Hope you are okay and getting to a safer place :)

    ReplyDelete