Saturday, June 18, 2011

My [A to Z]

Since I'm a newbie, I figured you could probably learn a little more about myself.  And I like to talk about myself, so this is great. :)

A - Available: Extremely, playa playa.
B - Birthday: August 31
C - Car: 2007 Silver Jeep Commander, love, love, loveeee

[similar, via]
D - Day or Night? Night, definitely
E- Eggs: Scramble 'em up and throw in some veggies & salsa!
F - Favorite color(s): green, any shade will do
G - Giver or taker: giver, so much so that I get taken advantage of quite frequently
H - Height: TALL, 6'2"... I kid. 5'9"
I - Ice Cream:  I'm in LOVE with Blue Bunny's Red Carpet Red Velvet, it is to die for

[via]
J - Jewelry: I change it up sometimes, but 90% of the time I'm wearing my "Mod" Lia Sophia earrings with diamond studs in the 2nd hole, my "vintage" Fossil watch, and my lovely key necklace from Tiffany's
K - Kids: Not at this point in my life, unless you can guarantee me a clone of Tanner Edwards (haven't heard of him? Go check out his moves [here] .. dancing starts at about 2:25)
L - Longest Car Ride: The move from Horseheads, NY to here, I think it was about 22 hours and 10 years ago... recently, it was to Chicago, about 9 1/2 hours.
M - Movie: Breakfast at Tiffany's, duh
[via]
N - Number of Tattoos: Five
O - One Phobia: snakes, yuck
P- Pet Peeves: The one that I encounter most = lack of intelligence.  Seriously, how do some people get their jobs?
Q- Quote: "The best is yet to come."
R - Reality TV Show:  I don't watch much, but I'm really digging America's Got Talent right now, that's some quality entertainment.
S - Shoe: I'm typically a Steve Madden/Madden Girl or Seychelles lover, but I cannot wait to wear these bad boys to my mom's wedding.
[Carlos by Carlos Santana 'Prestige', purchased via]

T - Time you woke up: The dogs woke me up at 6:30 AM, and after creeping into the house at 3AM, I was not very pleased.  I had to be up at 7:20 to get ready for work though.
U - Underwear: Always VS, style varies everyday, obvs
V - Vacation spot: That I have already been to = South Padre Island... that I want to go to = NOLA for Mardi Gras, please!
W- Worst Habits: Picking at chipped fingernail polish :(
X - X-Rays: Only on my teefies
Y - Year you were born: 1988, woo
Z - Zoo Animal: I love me some tigers

No comments:

Post a Comment