Saturday, May 7, 2011

Style Review - Feather Hair Extensions

Recently, I spotted the trend of feather hair extensions around the web.  I knew that I HAD to get them.  Sioux City is not exactly current with trends, so I knew finding a salon that had them would be difficult.  I made numerous phone calls to salons that had no idea what I was talking about.  That's when Fresh Hair Salon came to the rescue!  I made an appointment for a consultation, got very excited, then found out that the feathers were back-ordered. :(

Wednesday, the salon called and the feathers were in!  They arrived much sooner than I had expected as well.

Please, ignore the cheesy-ness of my expression. :)

I got three feathers, one turquoise, one that's a beige-cream, and one white.  I work at a bank full-time, so I tried to keep it somewhat appropriate.  I absolutely LOVE how they turned out.  They should last up to three months, with proper care. :)  They are put in with hair extension crimps and I can wash them, brush them, even curl/straighten them. 

If you're in the Siouxland area and want to try them out for yourself, they're available at [Fresh Hair Salon &Spa] for about $15 per feather. :)

1 comment: