Wednesday, May 25, 2011

OOTD - I believe in people like you.

I actually dressed up for work yesterday, and I wanted to post then but Blogger was not cooperating.  So, here's what I wore yesterday!


Shirt: Target, circa 2009ish, lucky me, neons are back!
Skirt: Pencil skirt from either Younkers or Kohl's
Cardigan: Younkers
Shoes: Madden Girl


I actually had to wear the cardigan all day at work, since the shirt scoops low in the back & shows my tattoo. :(  Luckily, I always freeze at work anyways!

I bought Bear a new toy the other day when mom and I went to PetSmart so she could look at dogs to adopt.  Here he is enjoying it while I started this post!

A little life update:
I don't know if I mentioned before, but my mom is getting married in July (the 23rd, to be exact).  :)  Mom and Mark (her fiance) recently purchased a house that I will also be moving into.  This weekend is the last weekend they have at their rental, so moving everything and planning the wedding has been hectic.  Tonight, I joined Mom to meet with the "cake lady" and decide on the cake & sample the goods, of course.  Everything went perfectly and we are so excited for the cake.  I will be making a contribution of one part of the cake topper, which will be something like this....
image via etsy

I am going to attempt to make some adorable little people, hopefully resembling Mom & Mark. :)  I will let you know how they turn out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment