Sunday, May 8, 2011

OOTD - Mother's Day Brunch

I had brunch today with my mom, my grandma, and my brother at the Black Bear Diner in Sioux City.  I decided to dress up (I wear dresses quite frequently) and figured this would be a good start for an OOTD post! :)  Just to let you all know, I am on a pretty tight budget, so I usually try to find good deals on my clothes and accessories.
*I do not have a photographer to take photos for me, so I'll make due for a while :)

Dress, Owl Necklace, & Belt: Forever21  Cardigan & Shoes: TJMaxx
Tights: Gap  Elephant Necklace: JCPenney

These shoes are my new favorite, they're actually a nude shade, Guess brand found at TJMaxx for $39.99 :)

The food at Black Bear was fantastic.  I had the Sirloin Steak Omelette with diced red potatoes & pancakes.  Oh boy, was it scrumptious.  The portions were extremely generous, as my meal could have easily fed two people.  I'm glad I have a big dog to bring leftovers home to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment