Thursday, May 26, 2011

Product Review - Clear Care

I was far from blessed in the eye sight department.  I am nearly blind without glasses/contacts.  I primarily wear contacts because I am more comfortable that way.  I never had glasses that I liked until a year ago, and they became my savior about six months ago when my eyes became basically allergic to my contacts.  I finally went to the eye doctor a couple weeks ago for my yearly exam and my doctor introduced me to Clear Care.  This system has done wonders for me.  I actually might have been allergic to the Opti-Free solution that I had been using for years and years.



Do you see that case!?  It's INSANE.  Definitely not your typical contact case.  So you trap your lenses, one on each side & fill the container to the line with the solution.  CRITICALLY IMPORTANT: DO NOT ALLOW THAT SOLUTION IN YOUR EYE BALL.  The solution has Hydrogen Peroxide in it, and you can literally see it bubbling & cleaning your lenses.  It's amazingly fantastic, but your lenses must be in the specially constructed case for 6 hours.

Since I started using Clear Care, I have worn my contacts almost every single day without irritation.  I swear by this product now and had to share my experience.  Plus, since my followers are all currently males, they might be able to appreciate this too. :)

You can purchase Clear Care online via Drugstore.com or at your local drugstore (where it's probably cheaper!)


No comments:

Post a Comment