Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mother's out there! :)

I would like to thank my mom for everything that she has done for me throughout my life.  She has always supported me and believed in me.  She provides for me when I cannot provide for myself.  I honestly do not know what I would do without her.

This picture was taken in 2010 for Mom's birthday.  We took a trip to Kansas City to do some shopping and gambling.  We also got our mother-daughter tattoos. :)

Apparently, this is the only picture we have taken of it.  Mom and I both have this tattoo on our backs between our shoulder blades.  :)


Moral of the story: spoil your moms today & let them know how much you appreciate them. :) 


------------update-------------
This is my most popular post, because of our mother-daughter tattoos... so I wanted to update with a photo from my mom's wedding with our tats :)

[7.23.11]

[close.up]
 

No comments:

Post a Comment