Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hello World.

Hi!

First of all, I would like to thank you for entering my blog, and my life.  I'm Haylee.  I'm 22 years old, and have and will be experiencing many changes in my life.  I haven't done things in my life as I had planned... but doesn't that happen to everyone?

I graduated high school top-of-the-class five years ago.  FIVE YEARS.  It's insane.  I attended a very prestigious university for my freshman year of college, with the intentions of majoring in Biology/Pre-Med.  Boy, was that an eye-opener.  That school/major did not work out for me, but I met my best friend while attending school there.  Next, I moved back to Sioux City, which is essentially home-base.  I attended a community college for Surgical Technology until I decided that I just could not handle the medical field.  So here I am, three years later with an Associate's Degree in Business. 

I have lived on my own/with a significant other since high school.  In two weeks, I'm moving into my mom's new house.  I'm sacrificing my freedom for much lower expenses and a huge fenced-in backyard for my nearly 3 year old chocolate lab, Bear.  I adopted Bear in February from a rescue league and he is terrific.  Apartment life is just not fair for a dog of his size.

I love reading blogs and I love to write.  I don't know why this hasn't started before?  I enjoy fashion and beauty.  I have just recently been expanding my wardrobe to develop my own style.  I absolutely love the feeling that it brings.  The city that I live in is pretty small, and not very fashionable.  I have gained enough confidence in recent months that has allowed me not to care what other people think.  I feel so much better about myself.

So, this blog will be about me and my life, along with some beauty/fashion tips & reviews, perhaps an OOTD post or two. :)

Enjoy!

2 comments: