Monday, February 20, 2012

Crazy girl.

So... I know a lot of crazy girls.

They tend to always have boyfriends.
Like... cute boyfriends.

Reeeally?

Honestly, I'd rather be single than just have a boyfriend to SAY that I have a boyfriend.
I want there to be meaning in the relationship.
I date someone a good 3-4 months BEFORE I would even consider being their "girlfriend."
And then they get back with their crazy, psycho, bitch ex-girlfriends.

The world is insane.

I decided to play around with dating.

I was hanging out with a guy (we'll call him Racer) around the same time I met my ex.. almost 3 years ago.
Racer and I saw eachother at the bar about 4 months ago and started talking again.
We hung out a few times, I stayed at his house after he threw a party one night, blah, blah, blah.

The whole time I was playing "crazy girl," blowing up his phone everyday.
IT WAS WORKING.
Until he stopped responding/said he didn't receive the texts.
I noticed Racer started conversing with his ex on fb quite frequently.
I told him not to act like a douchebag.
They got back together.
Whatevvvv.

That was last month.
Since then, I met this super cute guy, Roller.
I played hard to get for a while, then I got sick of it and went up to him at the bar and said,
"Are you ever going to ask me for my number?"
He asked me to hang out a few times but I always had other things to do.
My friends went with me to one of his "sporting events" and I saw him at the bar later.
Roller took me out the next week for drinks and we had a great time.
We hung out another time, then the texting/phone calls pretty much stopped.

I tried the crazy girl thing again.
Friday night, Roller texted me twice at 2 a.m.
Seriously.

So, Saturday morning I texted him that I had been sleeping.
Saturday night, I got drunk (woops) and texted him twice & called twice.
No responses.
Ever.
Helloo, cray cray.

Apparantly, HAYLEE CANNOT BE CRAZY GIRL.
It doesn't work for me. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment