Thursday, October 20, 2011

Car shopping.

Gas is expensive.
We all know this.
Fueling a large SUV that only get 14 MPG is extremely expensive.

[not mine, but exact replica, via]

I love my Jeep Commander.
Love, love, looove.
However, it's not entirely necessary for me to have that large of a vehicle.
90% of the time, it's just me cruisin' around in it.
I'm talking about a vehicle that can hold 8 people.

So, I will be test driving some new cars this weekend.
Here's what I have in mind...
[2010 Subaru Legacy, via]
[2010 Ford Fusion, via]
[2011 Hyundai Sonata, via]
[2010 Suzuki Kazashi, via]

I am going to be picky.
I will only buy the car that I fall in love with.
I'm leaning towards the Legacy, because they are all equipped with AWD.
That is pretty much a necessity with Midwest winters...


Do you find fuel efficiency to be an important factor?
What else do you look for in a car?

Wish me luck!
xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment