Friday, September 23, 2011

Hey girl, heyyy.

I hate my lack of internet.
The only internet that we now have at home is mi-fi off my mom's cell phone... and she is rarely home at the same time as me.
I could hit up some places with wi-fi, like any normal person would try... but... I'm lazy.
And I've been keeping busy with new friends, a little travelling, and perhaps a boyy. ;)

I spent some time in Chicago with my best friend, Russ (see above.)
I had purchased my plane ticket back in May when Southwest had their 40th Anniversary sale for less than $100!  What a steal! ;)

I also apartment hunted while I was in this gorgeous city (which I fell in loovee with)
Might be relocating sometime in the near future!
[tall, dark, handsome is my bestie's hunk. ;) ]



&& I went out with my girl friend, Angie.
[this is back at home..]

[dress target, looove it]
Aaaand, I went shopping. =)
I got some super cute dresses in Chicago!  I'm sure you'll see them soon!


I hope everything is well with all of you!
xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment