Monday, February 23, 2015

Military Life.

Since I last posted, life has taken us on two new adventures!
In June of 2014, we re-located to Augusta, GA for Andrew's Captain's Career Course. I quickly obtained employment at a local bank and worked and traveled around the local area for the following seven months.
Demo Derby at the Columbia County Fair.

Formal Event for the Army

World of Coca-Cola, Atlanta, GA


Last month, we packed up all of our belongings again and headed back to the Midwest.
We're now located in Manhattan, KS, which is significantly colder than where we've been for the past 2 years! I found a job right away at a local bank in the Mortgage department. It's brand new territory for me, so a lot to learn, but I'm liking it. I feel like there will be more opportunities for advancement in the real estate industry.

I'm still going to school full-time as well, taking classes online for my degree in Accounting. We're only 3 hours away from my mom now, and five hours from the rest of our family. It's nice being able to go home on the weekends on occasion. 

Until next time!

xox. Haylee

No comments:

Post a Comment