Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Influenster: Violet VoxBox

Hello!





I received the Violet VoxBox last month, courtesy of Influenster for testing/reviewing purposes.

I absolutely love the Not Your Mother's Clean Freak dry shampoo. The smell is wonderful and it provides amazing volume to my fine, flat hair.

The Montagne Jeunesse Red Earth Clay Spa Masque was very interesting. It looked like I had bologna on my face! However, my face did feel a little softer afterwards.

I haven't really used the Sally Hansen nail color yet and did not eat the SoyJoy... I'm just not a fan of them.
The Goody headband would be really nice if it were a bit thinner.

Go sign up at Influenster now so you can receive your own VoxBox to test some new products!
You no longer need an invitation to join.
What are you waiting for!?

No comments:

Post a Comment