Wednesday, September 19, 2012

SWW!

So What Wednesday


I certainly haven't linked up for a while.. so let's say "So what!"

  • I still haven't begun my Macroeconomics course, and this is the 2nd time I'm taking it. Everything is due at the end of the semester, and I'm focusing on History, as that's a fast-paced class.
  • Me & Momma are going to pig out on "Charlie" dogs & "schooners" (massive beers) at Miles Inn for supper. I'm hoping they're delish!
  • My car is a mess right now. There's always tomorrow to clean it!
  • I splurged & did a lot of shopping this weekend. I had wanted these Calvin Klein pumps & I finally snagged them on clearance + 25% off with the Goodwill Sale at Younkers! I paid $20.04 for them!!






  •  I'm so, so beyond sick of guys right now. Read previous post. (At least I have fabulous shoes!)

What are you saying SO WHAT! to today!?
Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled across your blog from the So What link up! Obsessed with those Calvin Klein pumps! And love the price even more! (You're not the only one with a super hot mess of a car... I keep telling myself that i'm going to clean it and yup... I'm still saying it!)

    Feel better girl!

    ReplyDelete