Wednesday, April 11, 2012

So What! Wednesday

This week, I'm saying so what! if...
  • I totally regret buying "fat-free" sour cream. NEVER buy fat-free sour cream, it is NOT like "light."
  • I just learned that it is proper to only put one space after a period. OMG, I think I've been under a rock because apparantly it's been like this for yeeears.
  • I submitted photos to be a model for a local calendar & didn't tell any of my friends. I want to increase my odds of getting chosen!
  • I think it's super trashy if you bring 3 different guys home in a weekend... it doesn't matter if you have sex with them or not, it's still dirty.
  • I haven't even started taking any quizzes/tests for my online Microeconomics class. Everything is due at the end of the semester, and I have been a terrible student. Who thinks I'll be able to get it all done by May 1st??
  • I'm single. I do not have children. Therefore, I can do whatever I would like to do, when I would like to, and I don't need to ask anyone's permission or tell anyone what I'm doing. THANKS!
What are you saying SO WHAT! to this week?
Head on over to Life After I "Dew" and link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment