Wednesday, November 23, 2011

So What! Wednesday

 
This week, I'm saying SO WHAT! if:
 
  • I'm starting my Body by Vi 90 day challenge TODAY, the day before Thanksgiving.
  • I was totally using the "I have a 4 year old roommate" as an excuse to buy junk food at the grocery store... hello chocolate milk!
  • I decorated the bank for Christmas already.  Actually, almost 2 weeks ago... So what if I like to come to a pretty work environment?
  • I bought those sweet knock-off Frye boots from Target & now I have no idea what to wear with them.
  • We finally got a washer at the house but no dryer... so I improvised.  I set up the mobile hanging rack against a wall & directed fans at it.  Perfection, & probably saves electricity!
  • We're having a pajama party on Friday, the first party in our new house!  It's so that we can wear comfy clothes after binge eating on Thursday, duhhh. ;)
What are you saying SO WHAT! to this week?
Head on over to LifeAfterIDew & link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment